Friday

Notes...



I have participated in an abundance of virtual meetings as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic. Since I am attending from my studio I have delighted in taking notes on craft paper or black paper...using a variety of drawing utensils. Reminding me of the joy of handwriting...it is visually pleasing and I find myself rereading them when I am hanging out in the studio after hours. They contain advice, ideas and mantras food for thought from what I heard, wondered and questioned.
Life has definitely been different, and I am embracing the slow down. Making a concerted effort not to be anchored to the screens all day, but taking daily bike rides, photographing the wildlife and beautiful blooms in my yard and making art a priority. Talking with my loved ones, near and far has also been great fun! 

#30dayartquarantine #stayhome #hereifyouneedme #sketchnotes

No comments:

Post a Comment