Friday

Self, Landscape, RED...

       





    So, I am snowed in for a few days! It is the perfect time to catch up on the 52 Week Challenge!  I am admittedly late to the party with this...so, I chose to combine the first three weeks into one photo and will keep up with the weekly prompts now. The first three prompts were: Self-Portrait, landscape and Red. So, voila, there I am...I have been waiting for a long time to wear these boots! Thanks to #Blizzard2016 The photo above was Friday, the photograph below is from today, we topped out at about 23 inches of snow. 
        Inspired by my dear friend, Erica, I encourage you to look at her 52 weeks as well!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, my GOD!!! I would wear those boots ALL the time!!!!! This, kicks ASS, my friend - stay warm in all that snow. XOXO

    ReplyDelete