Sunday

Artscape...getting back to Baltimore

Today was the final day of ARTSCAPE 2015. Artscape is an expansive free art festival that brings the city of Baltimore to life! So today, I made it my business to cruise up the beltway to participate in all the fun the festival has to offer! I grabbed some of my wonderful lady friends and of course my camera and we were off!
 
It was a super humid and hot day, but thankfully that did not deter the artists or patrons!
There were out of this world art cars, jewelers, frozen sorbet, performances, muralists...
A treasure trove of visual stimulation!
 
 
 
Today was a delightful day spent seeing Baltimore as it should be seen an outstanding art scene with an eclectic audience of festival goers in a safe and beautiful city!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment