Monday

Girlie Gotta New Gig!

 Teaching is a craft that I have been working to master for over two decades...knowing there is always something new to learn and and a new problem to solve the day to day is never the same. It is a thrill and a pleasure to get to know students, and continuously grapple with creative curiosities. Art education is my jam. 


This year my role has changed, and I will be supporting my peers. I am tickled to now be the secondary art resource teacher for my district. This is my opportunity to support art teachers in their daily routines, offer mentorship, professional development and just generally be there to support them as they work with students! The above video is what I made to announce the change at our welcome back fall in-service. The adventure begins again...wish me luck!













No comments:

Post a Comment